STUDY IN UK
The United Kingdom is a well-popular study location for Indian students, consisting of four countries- England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. There was a period when the East India Company and the British monarchy ruled over half the known world. The British had set up trading outposts and hives, gradually making a British mark on locations as far as India, Australia and the West Indies. Now, Great Britain has a constitutional monarchy with Queen Elizabeth II, her elegant majesty, still motivating individuals of the nation.
Why study in the UK
Universities like University of Oxford and University of Cambridge are quite famous and continuously motivate students to be the excellent individuals and worthy people, with their excellent programs. The UK has a powerful Asian group with individual of Indian, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nepal. Here are some reasons why it makes sense to Study in the UK:
- It is popular for education science, law, management and humanities.
- It has the most proficient research and educating facilities.
- One can find low-priced housing options, and many home-stays and student hostels.
- Strong Asian communities in the major cities of the UK.
- A degree from a well-known organization in the UK will improve your CV.
- Multiple scholarships are available by a number of universities and organizations.
- Students can have a great working experience by doing a part-time job.
- Meritable learners can do a PHD course and conduct research.
Top 5 Universities
Here are top 5 UK Universities as per the recent QS World University Rankings® 2016-2017:
1. University of Cambridge – Ranked 3rd in the world
2. University of Oxford – Ranked 6th in the world
3. University College London (UCL) – Ranked 7th in the world
4. Imperial College London – Ranked 8th in the world
Lifestyle in the UK
England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland all have their particular characteristics. Based on which city you live in, the way of lifestyle could vary significantly. For ex, you might find that lifestyle in London, UK is stressful and busy; while lifestyle in Dundee and Bangor is docile, comfortable and simple. The British are very personal people; their relaxed and arranged characteristics should not be wrong for cockiness. While traveling in the Underground railway system, one can observe individuals sitting and standing in a methodical manner; listening to music or reading novels. It is unusual for unknown people to converse in a public place.
Visiting Places in the UK
The UK provides a treasure-trove of visiting places for the smart visitor. Some of well-known locations to see in London are London Zoo, Windsor Castle, The Tower of London, London Bridge, Saint Paul’s Cathedral, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, and much more.
Scotland, Wales and North Ireland all have their own wonderful rubber-necking areas as well.